Spend an Eternity or a Weekend in Paradise
Luxurious Living in the Wilds of Ruidoso, NM
Stylish four-bedroom cabin, nestled in scenic Cedar Creek Canyon, 10 minutes from downtown, shopping & restaurants. Cabin located on secluded two-acres adjacent to Lincoln National Forest. Spectacular views of Forest & Mountains, Great Hiking Trails & Wildlife Enjoyment.
1st BDRM: King Suite w/Bath, Living Area w/TV,
Futon Couch & French Doors
2nd BDRM: Queen bedroom w/ TV
3rd BDRM: Queen bedroom
4th BDRM: 2 Sets of Bunk Beds (sleeps 4)
- NO Pets Allowed
- Accommodates up to a MAXIMUM of 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 ½ bathrooms
- Oak, Wood Dining Table w/ 10 Oak Chairs
- Breakfast Bar w/ 5 Plush Bar Stools
- Completely Furnished w/Sheets, Towels, & Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hardwood Floors/Tongue & Groove Ceiling/woodwork throughout
- Great Room w/Rock Fireplace, Mosaic Hearth, TV & Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Central Heating & Refrigerated A/C
- Satellite TV/DVD Player and Home Security System
- Deck in Front with Beautiful Mountain View
- Private Back Deck with Gorgeous Views of Valley Forest
- Exclusive use of Gas Grill, Picnic Table and Patio Furniture
- 4-Wheel Drive and/or Chains recommended in Winter
- Approximately 2,000 sq. ft.
Standard Rate:$160 per night (3 night minimum) Plus $135 Cleaning Fee
For a 3 night stay (other thanThanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Biker Rallys), 4th night complimentary!
Holiday/Biker Rally Rate:$250.00 per night (4 night minimum) Plus $150 Cleaning Fee; 5th night complimentary!
Reservations require $100 non-refundable deposit. Deposit goes towards balance.
Available for nightly, weekly or monthly rental.. Credit Cards Accepted at Additional 3% Charge
Policies & Procedures (Issued upon confirmation)
For Reservations Call:
Julie Jordan @ 915-479-0260 ♦ Geronimo Jordan @ 915-474-9469
Web Site: JordanEnterprises.info